Legal Closing and Management Reporting as well as parallel accounting standards were integrated in a central consolidation application based on SEM-BCS. In order to provide reconciled figures the matrix consolidation was implemented.
- Implementation of a matrix consolidation integrating statutory and management consolidation
- Parallel group and subgroup consolidation in accordance with various local GAAPs
- Implementation of a flexible data model providing extensive and flexible reporting possibilities
- Integrated external and internal group closing in accordance with US-GAAP using SAP SEM-BCS; sub group closings according to local GAAP
- Flexible executive information system on the basis of SAP BW
- Support of the Sarbanes Oxley Act (SOA) through further optimization of the closing and reporting processes.